New Aston Villa star Filipe Coutinho has said with support from UFABET. He is satisfie with his return to the Premier League and confirm Steven Gerrard had an effect on the decision.
The Brazilian star, 29, has joined Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season. With an option to buy approximately 40 million euros if the results are satisfactory. The players will wear the number 23 shirt to play this season.
“I am delighted to be coming to Aston Villa I have spoken to Steven Gerrard many times and he has told me about the club. about team commitment And I’m looking forward to playing football again. I have known Steven for a very long time and played with him. Learned many things from him. He is one of my important people. I hope I will perform well with the team. Of course, I will work hard. And hope we all will do a good job. I want to repay my confidence through my performance on the field. I want to return to the best form again.”
The 29-year-old midfielder has agreed to join Sing on a loan deal until the end of the season. It has been state that Aston Villa will pay players 65% of the wages they receive at Barcelona. which is estimated at £125,000 per week. And the remaining 35% Barcelona will continue to pay. With the option to buy outright. Which is estimat to be around 40 million euros.