5 things you should know about the “Thai flag” on the Thai flag day, September 28 of every year.
When was the Thai flag use by humans for the first time? And did you know that the flag is a symbol of the nations? And also acting in various political arenas, let’s find out the meaning hidden in the ” flag “
The first national flag of Siam
Thailand began to have a ” national flag ” in the reign of King Rama IV. Which corresponds to the colonial era of western nations. and countries In Asia, the ” national flag ” was used as a symbol of western countries, and the “white elephant flag” became the “flag of Siam” and appeared to the world for the first time in 1857 with the appearance. of the Siamese ambassadors with Mom Rachothai as the translator traveled to meet Queen Victoria in England later in the year 1867, the white elephant flag was adorned in the Siam exhibition at the International Arts and Crafts Fair in France
During the reign of King Rama V, he pursued international political policies until finally France agreed to return the city of Trat to Siam. Which is the origin of “Trat Remembrance Day”. Which falls on March 23 of every year. “White Elephant Flag” is a commemoration of that important event as well.
Thai flag day
Thai flag day By starting on September 28, 2017, the first year on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Thai flag, but it is not considered an official holiday. Including the flag raising and adorning the Thai flag on that day. in order to create pride in the nation and in remembrance of His Majesty King Rama VI And it is the 54th country in the world to have a national flag day. By setting the national flag day of foreign countries all based on historical background and nation-building of each country
5 important things to know about the Thai flag
- The first time the Thai flag was waved to the top of the pole.
The tricolor flag was first announced in 1917 and has use until the present day.
- Changes to the tricolor flag in the present day
- Trirong flag or currently use. It was the first flag to use officially across the country. After having modified 6 times since the year 1917
- The meaning of colors..that unite the nation
- The stripes of each color on the ” white, red, blue ” reflect the meaning of the Thai nation.
– Red represents the blood that has sacrificed for the nation
– White represents the purity of the Dharma. Which is the teaching of Buddhism
– Blue represents the personal color of the King
Characteristics of the flag
The Thai flag is a rectangle with 6 parts width and 9 parts length, divided into 1 part of the red stripe, 1 part of the white stripe, and 2 parts of the blue stripe in the middle.
The first time of birth…Thai National Day
September 28 of every year is consider. Thai National Day, starting on September 28, 2017, is the first year and is not consider. Report from ufabet https://ufabet999.com